SME Renewals Negotiator
As one of the nation’s fastest growing energy consultancies our client is seeking a SME Renewals Negotiator. The ideal candidate is someone who is self-motivated, target-driven and someone who has the ability to work as part of a team supporting colleagues where necessary.
The candidate must be fluent in either Urdu or Punjabi.
- Implement an agreed sales strategy and meet set targets.
- Follow agreed operational and sales strategies.
- Adhere to company external or internal customer care policies and procedures as directed.
- Following targeted supplier campaigns as and when directed to promote new features and benefits.
- Communicating with the existing accounts to increase or maintain levels of the business activity.
- Presenting and selling company products and services to new and existing clients.
- Identifying sales opportunities and presenting benefits and key features of supplier products effectively to retain existing business and acquire new business.
- Preparing quotes, proposals and sales contracts in line with internal and supplier procedures.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent Sales and negotiation skills.
- A logical thought process to negotiate & sell.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Target driven.
- Good telephone manner.
Salary: £25,000 OTE £35,000