Our client is a rapidly growing and financially strong energy supply organisation with over 150,000 customers. Now looking to develop a team to deliver a high growth strategy, a Settlements Advisor is required to play a part in achieving this goal.
- Ensure Elexon performance targets are achieved.
- Work with industry agents and internal departments to correct settlement exceptions.
- Ensure settlement risks are monitored and performance issues communicated to management.
- Identify root cause and implement changes to reduce inefficiency.
- Maximise reduction in settlements imbalance.
- Ensure lost revenue from Purchased vs Settled is recovered.
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the energy environment.
- Have a strong understanding of metering.
- Have the ability to proactively identify process improvements.
- Have high attention to detail and consistently high quality.