Service Delivery Manager
Do you have experience in B2B relationship management and ideally an understanding of energy management?
The UK’s leading supplier of Carbon & energy solutions is looking for a Service Delivery Manager to join them. Working on the Bureau Services with an Energy Management software system, you will manage B2B customer relationships, providing insight - highlighting energy consumption, cost, trends and potential savings and providing regular performance reporting and reviews to the customer.
- Providing accurate, up to date and complete customer portfolio and database.
- Optimised bill validation.
- Data Quality assurance.
- Timely billing error recovery and recovery rate optimisation.
- Interface file and report delivery.
- Customer service plan fulfilment.
- Customer satisfaction delivery.
- Management and delivery of Customer On-boarding and Off-boarding.
- Previous utility supplier management experience and knowledge in a Customer service role is desirable.
- You will possess strong analytical skills to interpret data to make recommendations.
- A demonstrable ability to manage projects will be required.
- Your communication skills will be second to none, with a focus on negotiating and influencing.
- Staff mentoring and coaching experience is advantageous.
- Motivated to work to SLA's goals and KPI objectives.
- Understanding of Utilities (Electricity, Gas, Oil and Water) industry, invoices, data and meters is essential.
- Degree in a technical discipline, energy / engineering preferable.