Senior Pricing Analyst
Our client, a specialist energy supplier offering 100% renewable electricity and associated services to UK businesses, is looking for a Senior Pricing Analyst to join their business.
The Senior Pricing Analyst will be responsible for generation of Flexible contract prices whilst maintaining and improving underlying processes as well as providing support for the Technical Pricing Analyst. Working closely with other departments you will identify and implement process improvements and efficiencies in systems to produce timely, accurate Flexible contract prices.
- You will play an active role in the ongoing improvement of systems and processes in Flex pricing.
- Generation of timely and accurate Flex prices.
- Support increase in activity in Flex tender and pricing process.
- Update and maintain inputs and underlying principles of pricing tools.
- Identify and recommend opportunities for improvement in tools and processes.
- Support others to achieve their own objectives, offer advice and information.
- Excellent numeracy skills and good attention to detail.
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as within a team with strong communication and influencing skills.
- Professional and organised with good time management.
- Excellent PC skills and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel.
- Pricing background in power or a similar field.
- Knowledge of process management and associated software and VBA/SQL experience with background in other IT fields welcome