Senior Performance Assurance Analyst
Responsible for market operations functions for our client’s electricity and gas customers you will be managing performance assurance activities for electricity and gas portfolios to ensure regulated industry standards are achieved.
You will need strong analytical, communication and reporting skills along with proven influencing and negotiation skills with both internal and external parties. As the Senior Performance Assurance Analyst you will need to be approachable, flexible and able to provide coaching to team members in the complex nature of Data Operations.
• Correcting settlement exceptions with both industry agents and internal departments.
• Ensuring settlement risks are monitored and performance issues communicated to management.
• Leading on ensuring industry performance targets are achieved.
• Developing strong relationships with both team colleagues, internal and external departments.
• Communicate initiatives effectively to all stakeholders and ensure objectives are fully understood.
• Achieve buy in and support from all areas of the business using your strong negotiation and influencing skills.
• Manage hand offs with other teams to ensure queries are resolved accurately in a timely manner.
• Mentor, coach and develop individuals by sharing knowledge of the electricity and gas markets. Organise and chair workshops.
• Identify areas for improvement with processes and IT systems in own team and the wider business processes by identifying root causes and implementing changes to operational process as required.
• It is essential that you have a Comprehensive knowledge of Third Party Agent functions and BSC.
• An understanding of DCUSA and UNC is desirable.
• You must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal and be able to influence at all levels of the business.
• You will possess strong reporting and negotiation skills. Your planning and organisation will be second to none.
• You will have advanced knowledge of Microsoft – Excel & Access.
• Experience of Business Objects & SQL is highly desirable.