Our client is seeking a Senior Infrastructure Analyst within the energy sector.
- Working as part of the team delivering IT support. Providing an escalation point for more complex issues and requests.
- Manage IT cases using the helpdesk ticketing system, ensuring that all cases are managed effectively and within SLA.
- Assist in development of cloud infrastructure and its design and configuration.
- Produce detailed technical documentation
Experience & Qualifications:
- Experience in a senior technical support role
- Troubleshooting abilities across a wide range of hardware/software solutions
Strong knowledge in the following areas:
- Microsoft Windows Server (2008 to 2019) and Desktop (10)
- Microsoft Office 365
- Supporting Microsoft Technologies (AD, ADFS, Exchange, SQL, IIS, SharePoint, DNS, DHCP, Clustering, RDS)
- Virtualization Technologies (Hyper-V)
- Network understanding (TCP/IP, LAN, WAN, WLAN, VPN, Switches, Routers, Firewalls)
- Powershell – good understanding of Powershell with ability to write Powershell scripts.
- Some experience in the following areas would be advantageous:
- Backup solutions
- OS/Software Deployment Solutions
- Identity Management Solutions
- Cloud Computing (eg. Azure, AWS)
- Telephony and other communications products
- Security principles (ISO 27001, Cyber Essentials)
- Technical certification desirable (eg. MCSA/MCSE)