Our client is looking for someone to join their Strategic Delivery Management team as a Project Manager.
The Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring change initiatives deliver expected objectives on time and on budget. Projects and initiatives managed by the team include changes to business processes, organisation, systems and technology.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future? If you want to work for a front runner in green energy transformation, look no further. Our client invests significantly in innovation and empowers their employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. They cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so their people can realise their full potential.
- Contribute to the development, prioritisation and ongoing management of a business change roadmap and governance model.
- Define success metrics in relation to the expected outcomes of each change initiative. Monitor and report on progress and take action to ensure that the expected outcomes are delivered.
- Manage and operate within agreed timeframes and budgets for any change or IT projects.
- Create and implement a change management strategy including communications plan, stakeholder roadmap, training plan and resistance management plan.
- Identify and report all risks and issues relating to change initiatives and prepare and implement risk mitigation tactics.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and implement business training programmes. Plan and support IT testing activities.
- Be responsible for Business process development and improvement with focus on operational excellence and process efficiency.
- Support Managers and Team Leaders in implementing change and business process improvement.
- Ensure that all processes are compliant with any regulation and legislation (particularly OFGEM licence conditions, data protection etc).
- Ensure that the companies safety policies and procedures are adhered to.
- You will be educated to degree level with Project Management or Change Management qualifications. Highly numerate and commercially aware.
- It is essential that you have experience of managing change and major project delivery in a B2B energy environment. You will need to be comfortable with a constantly changing environment and have experience of working on and leading change projects.
- Knowledge and experience of technology applications in UK B2B energy market is vital along with experience of Lean, Six Sigma, and/or other Continuous Improvement methodologies.
- Previous experience of development of change strategies, risk mitigation plans and development of training programmes.
- A competent understanding of the UK regulatory and legislative environment and its impact on systems and change is imperative.
- You will have excellent communication skills and the ability to be totally customer centric in order to develop a detailed understanding of customer requirements.
- Strong team player with the ability to deliver through others whilst being able to gain consensus from groups and individuals with competing priorities and requirements.