Management Information and Business Reporting Analyst
Our client is a leading independent energy supplier with over 20 years’ experience servicing UK businesses. They have an exciting opportunity for a Management Information and Business Reporting Analyst to join them at their stunning new offices.
This role sees you working closely with the Data Scientist, Pricing, Risk and Reporting Team and wider management. You will help to develop, maintain and run the management information and business reporting suite to track business performance, providing insight to support and drive delivery of operational, strategic and financial objectives.
- Design, develop and maintain pricing, risk and reporting MI and BR report suite.
- Working collaboratively to support the building and maintenance of core reporting for pricing and risk.
- Additional reporting to internal and external customers provided as part of our services.
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with key stakeholders to devise and drive technical vision.
- To oversee internal reporting, implementation and maintenance of the data.
- To perform analysis on large data sets to support impact analysis and business decision making.
- Designing and leading training, in conjunction with the Learning and Development Team, to support upskilling the team and the business in modern reporting and visualisation software (e.g. PowerBi).
- Experience within the Energy Industry would be beneficial.
- It is essential that you have advanced skills and experience of SQL and good experience of Excel, VBA and PowerBI (or similar).
- High numeric competency and analytical skills with an eye for detail and accuracy. Strong ability in data handling, processing, manipulation and analysis.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to handle complex issues and provide innovative solutions.
- You will be able to demonstrate that you are inspired to learn, develop and innovate with a drive to improve reporting and visualisation tools.
- You have the ability to constructively contribute to team discussions and debates.
- Organised, curious and highly motivated to get the job done.
In return you can expect;
A competitive salary and benefits package.
Career progression opportunities.
Enhanced Pension Scheme.
Enhanced annual leave options.
Private Medical Insurance.
Life insurance and Income protection.
Day off on your birthday.
Fresh fruit, snacks and breakfast every day.