Our client, a fast-growing renewable energy supplier in the UK, are looking for a Head of Operations to help drive performance and operational effectiveness. Reporting to the founders, this role will focus on continuous improvement allowing the company to realise its ambitious growth plans.
- Responsibility of all Operational team members and strategic oversight of all operational teams including dataflow management, billing, metering, settlements, payments and collections.
- Effective operational management of key external partner relationships.
- Managing and developing the existing team with your HR business partner to be best in class; whilst overseeing the recruitment for the ongoing expansion of the Operations team.
- Maintaining close collaboration and clear communication with internal departments to ensure the right decisions are made in the interests of our customers.
- Responsibility for weekly and monthly reporting of Operation Performance against KPI’s and maintaining of KPI’s within the Operations team.
- Evaluating risk and compliance, ensuring constant security of customer data.
- Compliance reporting for metering, settlements and other operational functions.
- Responsible for overseeing the change function both for internal processes/CRM/operational systems and for industry to ensure we maintain industry standards.
- Utilising your operational experience and business acumen to resolve key operational issues.
- Working with the data team using your knowledge of analytics to look at the big picture and make appropriate changes to make the business increasingly efficient.
- With your natural leadership skills and friendly nature, you will ensure that the floor is a great place to work with high standards of behaviour and professionalism.
- You have 5+ years’ proven retail energy sector experience.
- Currently you are a Head of Operations or an Operations Manager (or similar) looking to take a step up in your career.