Data Operations Manager
Are you committed to delivering results? Are you an energetic people and project leader with superb communication and supplier interaction skills? If you are, then this opportunity is for you.
Our client, an energy supplier, is looking for a Data Operations Manager to lead their Data Operations Team. Reporting to the Head of Industry operations you will support the team to help them manage all industry dataflows through the customer life cycle, ensuring the highest possible quality of industry data is delivered to market participants promptly, within industry guidelines and within agreed team targets and KPIs. Supporting SMT at all times you will provide a source of expert advice and model behaviour whilst ensuring team’s key performance indicators are met.
- Build and lead efficient and effective Data Operations functions in Settlement, CRM & Flow and Acquisition Exceptions Management.
- Manage and maintain agent and supplier relationships and their performance and delivery of service ensuring cost effective and productive relationships.
- Act as a key point of contact to the billing system supplier to ensure our clients core system is compliant with industry changes and delivery of key processes – COS, ETs, DRs.
- Attain and drive knowledge within the team to help deliver first contact resolution whilst delivering settlement performance KPIs (Large EAC/AA, RF & R3, PARMS reporting).
- Develop and deliver operational strategies to meet financial and operational goals, ensuring efficient and effective processes.
- Strong experience in leading teams and projects. A supportive and helpful team player with a flexible and positive attitude who proactively shares knowledge, skills and experience with others to increase team and individuals’ performance.
- Excellent organisation and project management with a track record of delivering demonstrable results. Extensive knowledge of energy industry operations and dataflows is imperative.
- Proven supplier relationship management, with a customer focused approach. An effective and articulate communicator with clear, professional communication skills both written and verbal.