Customer Experience Account Manager
£19,000 - £23,000 DOE
We are looking for a dynamic and competent Customer Experience account manager for one of the UK’s top business to business energy suppliers. After a successful few years in which they gained over 150,000 customers, our client is looking to develop a team to deliver a high growth strategy for their rapidly growing and financially strong organisation.
Our client pride themselves in optimising the experience for their people and very much want them to enjoy their work. They have a vibrant and positive culture within modern and dynamic offices.
- Developing customer relationships, NPS improvement and collaborating across functions successfully to help achieve customer service level targets.
- Responsibility for the customer accounts, billing, complaints and general queries.
- Delivering improvement for your customers to achieve “best in class” performance levels in customer experience (NPS).
The Customer Experience account manager will own a portfolio of business account customers and will lead the customer experience improvement for them focusing closely on the following…
- Customer journey optimisation
- Call management
- Ticket and email management
- Account management
- Billing accuracy
- Aged debt management
- Metering service levels
- Change of tenancy
- Complaints management
- Revenue delivery
- Customer profitability
- Exceptional customer relationship management qualities, with a minimum of 2 years’ experience, ideally operating in the B2B Utilities sector.
- Strong team work ethic helping to create best in class eNPS levels coupled with a proven track record of delivery of Customer experience (NPS) improvement for your customers.
- You will need a commercial mind-set focused on delivering customer profitability.
- Having a positive attitude, willingness and ambition to work towards and achieve the set targets is essential.